If you haven't received your confirmation email, you can request to resend your confirmation instructions via our confirmation page.
- Contributing guide: describes how to submit merge requests and issues. Merge requests and issues not in line with the guidelines in this document will be closed.
Feature proposals should be submitted to the issue tracker.
Please read the contributing guidelines for feature proposals before posting on the Issue tracker and make use of
the "Feature Proposal" issue template.
Renewals can be processed through subscription portal. License troubleshooting
- Renew existing subscription for the billing account - link
- Renew existing subscription with a "true up" - link
For assistance with your renewal please fill out the contact form on the renewals page.
Bug reports should be submitted to the issue tracker.
Please read the contributing guidelines for reporting bugs before posting on the Issue tracker and make use of the "Bug" issue template.
Other resources for discussion:
- #gitlab IRC channel: a Freenode channel to get in touch with other GitLab users and get help. It is managed by James Newton (newton) and Drew Blessing (dblessing).
- GitLab Community Forum: this is the best place to have a discussion.
- Mailing list: Please search for similar issues before posting your own, there's a good chance somebody else had the same issue you have now and has resolved it.
- Gitter chat room: here you can ask questions when you need help.
For details on where to get paid Technical Support, and with what level of service, please see the Support page.